Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Conversations with Drake

Some of you may know that I have the cutest little brother ever!! He is six years old and a complete hoot. His name is Drake Burton Smith.

Being 15 years older than him, I just think he says some of the funniest things. So I am going to share a couple with you.

Story One:

***For the other person's privacy, we are going to say Drake was talking to Bob.

Bob had been sick all morning with diarrhea. This is how his conversation with Drake went:

Drake: What's wrong, Bob?
Bob: I am sick. I have diarrhea.
Drake: I have had diarrhea before too. Three times! But I call it Poop Juice.

Story Two:

Drake and Gabrielle had gotten into some sort of tussle and Drake ran upstairs to the parental's room and locked Gabrielle out so she couldn't tell on him. My parents made him open the door, but he did something else to stop her from telling on him. My parents sent him to his room to think of 3 things he could do for Gabrielle that were nice. My dad went in a few minutes later and had this conversation.

Dad: Drake, have you thought of three things you could do for Gabrielle?
Drake: Yes. But none of them are nice.

BAHAHAHAHA!!! What a crack up!! He just says the darnedest things! This kid makes me laugh all the time and I am so thankful he is my little brother. He may be crazy and annoying sometimes. But I still love him and am glad I am his older sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment