Sunday, March 21, 2010

Coming Home

These past two days sure have been eventful. I ended up going to McCall's house Saturday night because she was going to drive me down to school the next day. I was going to be down by her anyways so we figured it would be easier that way instead of driving down again the next day. I had so much fun with her! I love that girl so much. She is one of the few people I feel super comfortable with. I feel like I can talk to her about anything. It is so great.

So the two of us were just goofing off all night Saturday. It was so much fun! I loved talking with her mom and getting to know her better. Same with McKenna and Blake. They are such a great family. When McCall and I were downstairs trying to go to sleep, Blake came down and started talking to us and we were up until about 2:30 just chatting. It was great. I felt a little awkward talking to Blake just one on one at first but it got better as we kept talking. He actually asked me out on a date. But it won't work out. The funny thing is that on McCall's and mine car ride down we started talking about that and we ended up texting Blake seeing who he thought was the cutest out of her friends. In the end we finally got it out of him that he thought I was the cutest and he was interested in me. I honestly don't know how to take it. It was just way weird. But whatever.

It is so nice to be back here in Cedar. I know a lot of people absolutely hate coming back, but I love it. I mean it is my home now. It's like Daughtry's song "I'm coming home. To the place where I belong." I honestly feel like Southern Utah University is where I belong. Its where I am needed. I don't know why, but I'm sure I'll find out as time goes by. I love driving into the city and seeing my town. It is one of the best feelings in the world. Like I know that is how it will be when I go back to Virginia, but it will be slightly different since VA isn't my home anymore. All I can say is that I love being in my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment