Friday, March 19, 2010

Third Grade

This morning I woke up early (for spring break) and got ready and went to school with Gabrielle. I went yesterday afternoon and fell in love with her class. Those little kids are so adorable! I have had so much fun with them these past two days. I had to leave early which made them sad. They were all like stay for lunch and then second recess. I almost don't want to go back down to school because I would love to stay here and go play with them every day!

Part of me wants to change my degree to education so I can become a third grade teacher. If I got to work with little kids like Mrs. Walton's class. But I know I am supposed to go into nutrition. Maybe I can help schools pick nutritious foods for the kids to eat. That would be so great!

Giving up my time to go play with theses little 8 and 9 year olds has been exactly what I've needed. It makes me think of what Bishop Julian told me a few weeks ago. If I lose myself in helping others I will find the happiness I need to keep going throughout life. And with that happiness I will be able to get through the hard spots.

Oh gosh! Those little kids are just so darn cute! Cole is absolutely adorable! I just want to take him home with me! Or he can just be older then I would date him. ;) Then all the little girls just crowd around me wanting my attention. It is too darn cute! Gah! I have only known them for not even a day and already I love every single one of them. It makes me want to have kids and have them go into the third grade and see all their cute little friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment