Thursday, November 10, 2011

Stay or Go?

So many thoughts have been running through my mind. 
Trying to figure out what I should do with my life now.
I have it narrowed down to two choices.

Option 1: Stay
I would stay here in South Weber.
Keep my wonderful job.
Start my major that I have finally decided on.
Possibly move out after I save some money up.
Be close to family.
And just keep things basically the same.















Option 2: Go
I would move back down to Cedar City.
Find a new job (probably at Wendy's since Ken can get me the job)
Settle for a major that isn't exactly what I want.
Be close to some of my best friends.
Make lots of new friends.
Have many exciting new experiences.

Now its just figuring out what will be the best for me.
Both seem great to me and I know I would be happy either way.
Which will it be?

4 comments:

  1. When you list things like that, it doesn't seem like leaving would be nearly as beneficial. I say you pursue a major that you want, that should be the priority in this case... even if you will be close to good friends. Plus this is a good time to save money. I think you should stay... and I am not just saying that because I would cry everyday that you are not close by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about you yesterday wondering when you were going to blog again! I love it when you blog :) I hate making life decisions like that but dig deep... you know which one is best. It's just a matter of accepting it and following through. I know you will make the right choice for YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, its because of comments like these that I really want to start blogging more.

    Westy. I was thinking that same thing as I typed it up. Being up here would definitely help me in the long run of things. And I would be close enough to come visit you and your cute wife and daughter.

    Jenn. I miss you!! The decision is so hard because I love Cedar so much and miss all my friends down there. But I know I'll make the right decision. Ummm... lets have a girl's night soon k?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the difference choosing a major, and eventually a life, that you want. I mean it so much when I say that it will literally make the difference of a lifetime if you do something that comes second. I also know how bad it sucks to be away from people you truly enjoy. But know that life will take you all over, you will make friends no matter where you are, and there is so much more to come.

    ReplyDelete