Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl 2012

You know... I've never been that into watching the Super Bowl.
But this year was a little different. 
I found out my family was going to be out of town and that I couldn't go with them.
Then I realized it was going to be the Super Bowl.
So what did I think to do?
Oh you know... Just make a ton of food for me and my best friend.
I got up at 7:30 this morning to start making all the food.
I think it all turned out fabulous and it was fun making it with Elysia.
So here are photos of all the wonderful food we made.

All the food

Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips

Football Oreo Truffles

Football Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Mini Fruit Pizzas

Football Deviled Eggs

7 Layer Bean Dip

Chicken Empandas

So that was my Super Bowl Sunday.
All my ideas came from Pinterest (obviously).
Sad the Patriots lost. 
But it was still a good game.
I hope you all had a wonderful Super Bowl Sunday as well!
:)

1 comment:

  1. haha my first thought before reading the bottom was "Somebody went "pinterest crazy!" haha. I love it.

    ReplyDelete