Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sarah and Amanda

Last night I got to talk to one of my best friends from high school over Skype!

Sarah Goodman

We met in 9th grade and became instant friends. It was always so much fun being with her and talking with her. There were so many funny stories from our high school experience we shared together. Mostly with our lunch group. Haha!

I wish that I could have talked with my other best friend too!

Amanda Paulette

This girl became one of my best friends my Junior year in high school. We were both on the Junior Powderpuff team and we just clicked right away. Little did I know, she and Sarah were already best friends too. It was so perfect! I always had so much fun with these two! So many times we would just meet up at Panera Bread and eat and talk for hours.


It was so hard saying goodbye to these two beautiful girls when I moved out here to Utah. We were all going to different colleges and mine was just a LITTLE farther away. But we all got Skype and kept in touch. We were all so much alike, that without knowing it, we all ordered the same bedding for our college dorms. Haha. It was so FUNNY when we figured that one out. These two girls have always been there for me!

Life goes on and we have all gotten busy in our own lives, but it is so reassuring that we can pick right back up where we left off. Hearing about different drama that is going on in each others lives (yes Amanda, I heard about your most recent drama) or just making silly faces at each other over Skype. ITS THE GREATEST!!!!

Part of the reason I am writing this blog about these two is that Papa Goodman is one of my regular followers and always reads my blogs. I heard from Sarah that he was sad I hadn't post one for awhile. I'm sorry Papa Goodman that I have been behind in my posts and not doing them as regularly. I figured that this would be a good way to make it up to you. :)

Here are just a few more pictures of Miss Sarah, Miss Amanda, and me. Don't judge how little we look. I know I look ridiculous in most of them, but seeing as I haven't seen these pretty girls for almost 3YEARS I don't have any current pictures. :(

Football games!!
Senior Prom!!




















Sarah and me before I left Virginia
Amanda and me at prom
















 Sarah and Amanda: I love you girls so much!! I miss you all the time! When I finally do come visit Virginia, be prepared to spend a whole day in Panera Bread catching up on life! I can't wait for this reunion to happen. Pictures will be taken so I can do a Part II of my Sarah and Amanda blog.











I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment