Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Joys of Roller Blading

Last night, I was able to experience the awesomeness of roller blading again. I was nervous at first. I knew I was going to fall and make a complete fool of myself, but luckily I didn't. It was actually so fun! I had forgotten how much I truly enjoyed it. My roller blades were kinda lame and wouldn't keep rolling... They would just stop if I stopped moving. It was kinda funny considering Justin's wouldn't stop. I felt bad because he would be so far ahead of me and have to turn around and wait for me. But it was quite funny. If I had money and really strong passion to be awesome at roller blading I would definitely buy these:


They look so legit! And apparently they are supposed to make you feel like you are ice skating more than anything. Super smooth. Maybe one day I will have the desire to be awesome and buy these skates.

No comments:

Post a Comment