Friday, May 20, 2011

Arrrr!!! A PIrate's Life for Me!

Yo ho! Yo ho!

So last night I went to the midnight showing of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
Let me quickly recap getting the tickets to the movie :
  1. Talking with Liz and being convinced to go to the midnight showing.
  2. Trying to figure out who was all going
  3. Somehow being roped into buying the tickets
  4. Buying 7 tickets for the people who said they wanted to go
  5. Having 2 more people decide they wanted to go
  6. 3 more people being added on.
  7. Finding seats that were all close together.
  8. CRAZY!!!!!
So that is what got me to the movie.
Was it worth my time and effort? HECK TO THE FREAKING YES!!!!
It was very well done. The cast was amazing!
There were some new characters that I just loved!!




First we have Blackbeard. Great new villain. He did a fabulous job! Enjoyed learning a little bit more about this infamous pirate.




Next is Jack's new love interest, Angelica. Sexy woman, who is a perfect match for Jack. I am interested to see what they are going to do with the romance in the next movie





Then there is the love birds. Phillip and Syrena. Phillip is just sexy and such a great guy. Syrena is a mermaid and is gorgeous! I loved this strange romance in the movie!


It was a fabulous movie to say the least. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!

1 comment: