Friday, May 6, 2011

I've Got the Grey's

Most of you are probably like "Isn't it 'I've got the blues'?"
Well yes... Yes that is what people usually say.
But I'm not experiencing feeling "blue" right now.
I am actually feeling GREY-T!
Why is it that?
It is because my sister and I have gotten our mom addicted to Grey's Anatomy.


Which by the way is my all time favorite show.
So have I been ditching out on my friends to come home and watch it?
HECK FREAKING YEAH!!!
I am loving watching it all from the beginning again.
Sure I miss out on an episode here or there.
But still just watching it all again makes my heart so happy!
If you don't watch Grey's Anatomy...
You are definitely missing out!!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, when you told me you were rewatching it, I thought "omg, I would love to do that" (Since I haven't seen EVERY episode) but I keep saying to myself, "NO, you'll get addicted." well. I started and I'm addicted. It's like the time I watched all the seasons of Greek (bless Netflix) in Two weeks. not even joking. I've got the Grey's too I guess. haha. Mmm McDreamy :)

    ReplyDelete