Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Big Time Rush

Ok... Don't judge me.
But I am kinda in love with the band Big Time Rush.


Are they a Nickelodeon band? Yes... Yes they are.
Do I care? Nope. Not at all.

It all started one night when I was just watching T.V. with my younger siblings.
The show "Big Time Rush" came on and we started watching it.
I asked them what this show was and they explained to me that it was a boy-band and their life at their boarding school.
I was like sweet I'll watch it, not knowing that I would fall in love with it!
I am guilty of watching the show.

But then my love for them grew even more.
They came out with the fabulous song "Boyfriend"
Please take a few minutes to listen to it.
Its kinda a dumb video.
But then again... Most music videos are.



Am I currently listening to it? OF COURSE!!
It is like the story of my life right now.
I wish I could have a boy sing this to me.
What girl wouldn't fall for a guy who was telling her that he just wants to date her?
My love for BTR grew from this song.
Granted, I didn't realize it was them for a little while.
But believe me, when I found out I was ecstatic!

So there you have it.
Alexa Smith still watches Nickelodeon.
And has a crush on Big Time rush.
So sue me... I like their music.
And they are super attractive

Oh and a shout out goes to Sarah Goodman's dad.
I found out today that he reads this blog everyday.
So hello Mr. Goodman!
You have the greatest daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment