Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers

We all have a mom in this world. Even if she has passed on or is not around... We all had a mother at one point in time in our lives. And each year we set aside a specific day to celebrate these wonderful women that brought us into this world. If it weren't for them, none of us would exist.

I know everyone says "I have the GREATEST mom in the WORLD!!!" but I beg to differ. It might be a little biased, but I truly believe that my own mother, Lana Smith, is the greatest mom and girl could ask for. She has been through many trying times in her life, but despite those times she always was a good mother. I feel she has raised me well. She has been there for me through all of the hard times in my life. And even though she could have easily told me "I told you so" she never did. I know it must have been hard on her to see her daughter get hurt or make a stupid mistake, but her support is what got me through that difficult time.

Mom, if you are reading this know that I love and appreciate everything you have done for me and everything you are continuing to do for me! You are so great! I am blessed to be able to say I am your daughter! I hope one day to be a great mom like you! I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment