Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dear Patients...

There are a few favors I have to ask of you.
  1. Try to keep your personal hygiene to yourself. Such as your smell. I don't want to smell smoke or your B.O. Use deodorant. Its just a common courtesy wherever you go.
  2. You don't have to tell me your whole life story. I know you need someone to talk to about these things, but lets be honest... I'm not that person. I have my job I need to be doing but its difficult when you take up 10 minutes of my time to tell me things that I don't need to know.
  3. Keep your sex life to yourself. I don't want to hear how long it has been, or how great it was, or any of that. Its called TOO MUCH INFORMATION.
  4. Remember when your appointment is. I hand you a card with the dates and times on it. You can right down in a planner, put it on your phone, I don't really care. But please just come when you told us you would.
From,
Your Receptionist

2 comments:

  1. Frustrating Day?! Maybe you should just keep some body sprays at your desk and give them as gifts. haha. what if?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So at first I read "Dear Parents" and thing got really interesting. It wasn't until I got to #4 that I thought I might have read wrong. I don't think patients read your blog.

    ReplyDelete