Wednesday, July 20, 2011

You know you work too much when...

YOU DREAM ABOUT WORK!

You know a line has been crossed when you are suddenly dreaming about being at work. And I'm not talking about the desire dreaming, I'm talking about how I was in bed and I literally had a dream of being at work. I did all my little jobs I had to do and went through a whole day of work in my dream. Its kinda pathetic. Don't get me wrong. I love my job! I think its the greatest! But I don't want to be dreaming about it after I lived it for 10 hours of my day. I think that is plenty. Once I get home I don't want to think about work until I wake up the next morning to get ready to go again.
So the whole point of this post is that I need a vacation!!!
ASAP!!

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! I've soooo done that before. Not fun. Unless the work dream has Zac Efron or Jude law in it! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, this is telling you that you need a vacation!!! you should come see me ;) haha love you <3 and take it easyyy.

    ReplyDelete