Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

"I pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands; One Nation under God, Indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all!"

How great it is that we are able to celebrate our nations freedom every year on the July 4th. I thank all the men and women who helped make this country free, and to all of those who have helped keep it free, and to those who are still fighting to keep America a free country.

Here is a funny remix of OneRepublic's song "Apologize". I find it suiting for today. Please enjoy!



The Fourth of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. Barbeques, friends, swimming, and fireworks. Each year its a little different throughout the day, but the night always ends the same... with a BANG! Let freedom ring!

I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Loved the video. Proud to be an American for sure :) Yay Freedom!

    ReplyDelete