Saturday, March 5, 2011

Facebook Status Questionaire

So lately on dear ole Facebook, I've seen people put this as their status:
No one will get this right! My middle name__________, my age___, my favorite soda_______, my full birthday___/___/___, my best friend_____, my favorite color______, my eye color_______, my hair color______, my favorite food________ my mom's name_______ and my dad's name__________ !! Put this as your status and see who knows you best.
Most people do NOT know these answers... So I have decided that I will make it SO you do know.

My middle name: Rochelle (hence the title of my blog). I actually got that middle name because I was born on my Aunt Rochelle's birthday. Just a little extra fact for ya :)

My age: 19 years 11 months and 337 days old.

My full birthday: April 2, 1991. I share t his wonderful day with the one and only Courtney JoAnn Smith. My wonderful twin sister!

My best friend: I have multiple best friend s. They've all helped me at different times in my life. But I will list a few...
  • Courtney Smith.
  • Elysia Broderick.
  • Camille Record.
  • McCall Peart.
  • Liz Waite.
My favorite color: Green. This became my favorite color back before I moved out to Utah. I was about to move and I was chatting with my friend Zackery and he told me how beautiful I looked in the color green. And since then it has been my favorite. See boys... What you say to a girl can be very influential.



My eye color: Rootbeer brown.
I got this from a friend who once said she didn't like saying she had just plain brown eyes. So she decided her eyes looked like a rootbeer brown.




My hair color: If you refer to my last post you will notice I am now blonde. But you can still see my pretty brown in it.

My favorite food: I honestly love ALL food. I right now am going into Health Promotion. I want to go on and get a degree in Food Management and eventually open my own restaurant. I LOVE the health aspect of everything (even though I am not as healthy as I should be). So my restaurant is going to be a healthy, organic cafe.

My mom's name: Lana Draney Smith. One of the greatest women I know! I look up to her so much!

My dad's name: Kirk Lovell Smith. Silent, funny type. I love being with my daddy!

Well I hope you have enjoyed getting to know me a little better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment