Thursday, March 17, 2011

To the Erickson Family

Today my thoughts are with one of the therapists I work with. His name is Randy Erickson. Last week, his wife, Colette, had a beautiful baby girl named Molly. They have had a good week with her and things have just been going great. Until today...

This morning at work, I come in expecting everything to be normal when I find my dear friend, Heather Waters, calling all these patients. She informs me that Colette is in the emergency room. But she was in the middle of a call so couldn't explain what was happening. Then when she got off the phone she told me what happened. Apparently Colette started having a headache, which quickly turned into a migraine and it got to the point that it was just unbearable. So Randy took her to the emergency room. They found out she was internally bleeding in her head. We still don't know what is wrong. I can't even imagine what is going to happen... What if Colette dies? Will she be leaving Randy to take care of their three kids, one of which is a week old? I can't help but tear up.

Erickson family, I want you all to know you are in my prayers. One of the first things I did was tell my mom to put your name down on the prayer role at the temple. You have many people praying for you! I hope things turn out for the best! Randy, you have a whole Wasatch Peak Physical Therapy family that will be there for you every step of the way!

1 comment:

  1. Oh just a side note. Colette is doing fine. She still doesn't know what is wrong. She will have to have some more tests done in a few weeks. For now she just needs to take it easy and is going to have a nasty headache for a while.

    ReplyDelete