Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Running Out of Gas

Gasoline... Its a very important thing to keep your car running. Just FYI.
Your car is smart and tells you when its ready for some more gas.
Its almost like a child. It lets your know its hungry for some more car food.
And it will pester you until you get it the food it wants. But if you let it go long enough... It will be mad at you and act like its dead.
Silly Marvin...
I was on my way to feed you.
You should have just been patient for like...
5 more minutes.
Then your tummy would have been satisfied.
But no... You decide to throw a temper tantrum and stop working.
So I have to pull off to the side of the road and look like a stupid girl who doesn't know how to take care of her own car.
Luckily, I was able to get my dad to come and get some gas for good ole Marvin.
Then I took Marvin to get some gas into his tummy.
Marvin I promise to pay attention to you when you beep at me telling me how hungry you are!

1 comment:

  1. Alexa you crack me up... I love this post :). Hope you are doing well, miss ya! Courtney Taylor

    ReplyDelete