Friday, March 4, 2011

Sometimes...

I've decided to get back into the blogging scene. Thanks to my new, dear friend Jacqueline Brandt. I was reading her blog, Life is Beautiful, and it made me think that blogging is something I enjoy doing. So here's to restarting my blogging journey.

Today while I was in the library listening to my Pandora, I came upon this song:



It just spoke to me. I love the message that it sends. That sometimes there is just nothing you can do to help the situation you are in or what people may think of you. But as long as you are with someone you love.. that is all that matters. I think that is something I just need in my life right now. Its ok to make mistakes and not be able to finish something. I know that I have family and friends who are always by my side! Thank you Seabird for that song! It is definitely a new favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment