Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Mini Van Experience

So today, I didn't have work or school, which means I got roped into taking my adorable little brother to preschool. My mom had left to go to something for her Aunt Dale and took my car... Which left me with what? That's right the mini van. I am actually a fan of the mini van. It makes me feel like a mommy (which is what I've always wanted to be in life). So I got to have a taste of my dream job for a bit today.

It first started out with making some lunch for my little brother and sick sister. Getting them food and then running off to take a shower. I even went all the way and just didn't bother to put any make up on or really try to look nice. I just showered, got dressed, dried my hair and was ready to go. Made sure my little sister was all comfortable and had everything she needed. Got the little booger into the mini van and I was off.

We picked up the other kid that we carpool with and headed over to Layton to their preschool. Had to get them out of their seats and told them to walk faster. It took a while to get them moving because they were so easily distracted. But the whole time I just felt like I was doing the funnest thing ever! Then getting back into the mini van to drive to the store to get something for the sickie. My mini van experience was great today. Helped me realize what my dream job will be like one day. But it definitely gave me my fill until that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment