Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One of Those Days

We've all had "One of those days". They are just the days where you feel like the world is in a constant battle against you and there is ABSOLUTELY nothing you can do about it!

I'm afraid that I had "one of those days" today. And I'll be the first to say that it was NOT fun at all! First is the crazy dream I had and how it made me miss someone that is no longer apart of my life. Then, a big fat reality check. Money is important. Which is lame! After that was boring work all day. And don't worry... The computers stopped working for a bit. Frustrating? YES! Tried calling some people to get some help for other things but did they answer? Of course not! Once I got home I just wanted to crawl into bed and sleep the night away. But I chose to be a good girl and get some things done. Hopefully they will all help out eventually.

To top it all off... I've just been on the verge of tears all day. Is it because of the stupid confusing dream? Why yes... Yes it is. If I could just forget that dream, I think I could finish this day on a good note. But it does not seem likely that it will be leaving my brain anytime soon.

So that is all. Sorry its a super depressing one. Just needed to get it all out of my system in some form. Thanks for reading!

1 comment: