Monday, June 6, 2011

Dynamics

There are many different definitions of the word "DYNAMICS"
 
1. Variation in force or intensity, especially in musical sound. 
 
This definition of the word is mostly used in the musical word. The dynamics are added to a song to give it the feeling the composer wants to achieve from the music. It can be soft or LOUD or somewhere in between.

2. The branch of mechanics that is concerned with the effects of forces on the motion of a body or system of bodies, especially of forces that do not originate with the system itself. Also called kinetics.

This one is hard to understand unless you are a super genius and understand physics. Which I am not. So I am going to skip over this one and move onto the next. :)

3. The social, intellectual, or moral forces that produce activity and change in a given sphere.
 
I think that this definition of the word "Dynamics" is the one that I have been thinking about the most as of late. I have thought about it in the context of both my family and friends. Its crazy how the dynamics of either of the groups can change so quickly. 
 
Lately I've noticed a change in my group of friends and I don't know if its a good change. It happened at a drop of a dime. I've tried to adjust to it but there is something that I personally can't change in myself in order to fit into the group. So now at times I feel friendless and just sit at home reading my books. 

So here's to dynamics! They can be great and add life to so many things. But if one of the dynamics that make up the group goes against something you feel or believe in, then you either have to adjust to it or move on. But making that choice is a hard one. Good luck figuring out all the dynamics in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment