Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thinking Spots

You know that place you like to go just to escape the world? And think about life?
We all have one. You're very own, personal thinking spot.
I'm sure some people have the same spot. Making it not so personal
But nonetheless, you have that spot you go when you need to get away.
I have gone through some different spots but none have ever seemed to be right. 
With the exception of the church parking lot close to my work. 
But that is more of a place to go take naps on my lunch break.
But that is besides the point.
Today, I was introduced to my new thinking spot.
And I must say, it is pretty great. 
I didn't get a picture myself so this picture I found will have to do.
So there you have it. 
My spot is not quite as green and you can see the freeway from it.
But it is still just as beautiful.
Big rocks you can just sit on and look at the river.
Right now the river is super high so its a little dangerous.
But once it calms down a little and warms up more I will be there as often as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment