Friday, June 3, 2011

Under Construction

Sorry to anyone who visited my blog while I was revamping it. I didn't mean for it to take so long and granted it didn't take overly long. But still... I hope you all like the new look. I found the background online and fell in love with it! Teal and white is one of my favorite color combos. Add a little gray into the mix and its PERFECT!!!

I need this little change. Its amazing how much just one little change can affect how you feel about life. Even something as small as what your blog looks like. Or changing your hair or getting a new outfit or new shoes. All little things. But they definitely make me feel better about life and motivates me to keep moving on. I guess you could say having your life under construction every now and again is very helpful.

So now that I have some little things changed in my life, I can focus on the bigger picture and work on the other (not so small) things that will help me be a more cheerful, happy person. I got my hard hat on and am ready for work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment