Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hard at Work or Hardly Working

First off... I love my job! I have been working at Wasatch Peak Phyiscal Therapy for about 9 months now. Thanks to my friend, Heather Waters, I was able to find this job and get hired. It has been such a blessing for me. I am the type of person who loves to be constantly busy, going from one thing to the next.

But as of late, work has been different. When I first started, I felt like I was constantly doing things. But now I find myself sitting around (especially in our Farmington office which is new) and it drives me CRAZY!!! Every once in a while I don't mind just sitting down with nothing to do for like 5 minutes. But after that 5 minutes is up I'm ready to start doing something!

Today is one of those days that I am hardly working. What have I done with myself for the past 5 hours? Oh you know... I sat at my desk, cleaned the windows, sat some more, answered the phone, sat some more, checked some patients in, decided to print off a Sudoku puzzle (which is a new obsession), more sitting, more puzzling, and now here I sit writing this blog. I feel bad about it... I hate feeling like I am just wasting my bosses time and money. But then they tell me they need someone here to help our therapist out when he needs it. So what else am I supposed to do?! I try and find things to occupy my time, but I always seem to finish whatever the task is super fast. What can I say? I am just that awesome.

I am the type of person who likes to be hard at work when that is what I am supposed to be doing. I am not a fan of this hardly working thing.

1 comment:

  1. omg, I totally get this. I was ready for my trip to Idaho because work was slowing down a bit. Let's just say my blogger and pinterest weren't neglected all last week. But come thursday i'm sure I'll have a billion emails. Hard at work :) miss your face.

    ReplyDelete