Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Happy Fathers' Day to all the wonderful dad's out there!!

I am obviously a little biased to who the best dad is... That would be Kirk Smith. 
He is so wonderful and I feel so blessed to have him as my dad.
I have always felt like a daddy's little girl.
Words really can't describe how much I love my dad.

I have many great memories with him.
He's been there for me through the rough times. 
He is always willing to help me when I am lost and confused.
Like when I was an idiot and let my car run out of gas.
He came to my rescue.

One of my all time favorite memories of my dad is from when I was only 9.
I had to stay awake for 24 hours because I was getting some tests done at the hospital.
He was put in charge of keeping me awake throughout the long night.
We went to the church and played different games there.
Then we went to Wal-Mart and made it a goal to walk down every aisle.
After our Wally World adventure we went to breakfast.

I love this memory of my dad because it truly shows me how much he cares for me.
He was willing to stay up all night to help me out.
He may not vocally tell me how much he loves me
But you can tell that he does through all of his actions.

I am so glad he and my mom met and got married.
I would not be here if not for them.
They are the most wonderful parents any girl could ask for.


Happy Fathers' Day Dad!!
I love you!!
<3

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, i love precious memories like that :)

    ReplyDelete