Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Begins

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER, FRIENDS!!!!

I woke up this morning and was getting ready for the day when I heard my little brother say "Mom! Its summer!" He proceeded to tell everyone that he saw that it was summer. I was chatting with my mother about it and we both came to the conclusion that he saw it on the T.V. and got super excited. I loved it! Summer is a great time and we should all be super duper excited just like my 5 year old brother.

I am so excited for summer!! Summer nights are the best in my opinion. Last night I was able to experience one of those fun, crazy nights. It was after FHE, and I was with Easton, Carli, Anna, and Jordan. We were trying to figure out what we wanted to do while it was still light out. We decided to go for a drive up Farmington Canyon. Once we got there we saw that the road was closed off but that there was another road we could take. So what did we do? We followed the other road having no clue where it would take us. It ended up taking us all along the side of the mountain. It was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

As we were driving, we looked out and saw three cop cars start zooming down the freeway. We were all hoping for some high speed chase. But we forgot about that for a moment as we got stuck on the side of the mountain trying to figure out how the heck we were going to turn around. We found a place to back up but we weren't sure we would be able to make the sharp turn back down the way we came. Easton got help from some drunk guys and we made the turn just fine and made our way back home. But as soon as we got to the main road we decided to drive by all the cop cars. There were 8 or 9 cop cars with their lights flashing, a big SUV that was being searched, and a bunch of mexicans piled in the car. (No I'm not racist). It was quite a funny sight. We don't exactly know what went down, but we assumed it was either a drug bust or illegal immigrants bust or a combination of both.

See how great summer has already been to me?! I can't wait to see what other adventures will come!


LET SUMMER BEGIN!!!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Sad I missed it. I love adventures, durnk people and mexicans :) haha

    ReplyDelete