Saturday, April 2, 2011

20 Things

So today is my BIRTHDAY!! I am now 20 years old. Weird I know. But its exciting for sure! It means I will be perfect for a year. You might wonder why being 20 makes me perfect... Well let me tell ya. You see when you are 20 you are neither a teenager or an adult. That makes you a nobody. And nobody is PERFECT! So here's to being perfect for a year! While I am perfect I am going to make some goals that I wish to accomplish.


20 THINGS TO DO WHILE I'M 20
1. Learn how to snowboard
2. Try my hand at 20 new recipes (probably dessert ones)
3. Go skydiving with my dear friend Liz
4. Visit and do baptisms in 20 temples
5. Go to Virginia
6. Learn 20 new songs on the piano
7. Learn how to long board
8. Go to Lagoon
9. Get a pair of Toms
10. Go to the Josh Groban Concert
11. Vacation with friends!
12. Run some type of race
13. VEGAS!
14. Go shot gun shooting
15. Make my "Favorite Quotes" book
16. Paintball War
17. Cliff Diving
18. Make a dry ice bomb
19. Order everything off of the Dollar Menu at McDonalds
20. Date a CUTE boy!

1 comment: