Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Roller Coaster Ride Called Life


My Past 24 Hours:
Up
Down
Up
Down
Up





That it is what my emotions have been like.
It has be a roller coaster ride today for sure.
But as long as the ride is going up I'm doing great!
And right now, it is definitely up. :)
If you had told me earlier today that it would be up by the end of the day
I probably wouldn't have believed you.
But now that it is up, I couldn't be happier.

A shout out definitely goes to my dear Frezbians: Liz Waite and Jenn Hansen.
Thanks girls for listening to me and giving me advice.
And Elysia Broderick. What would I do without you?!
Another shout out to my wonderful home teachers.
Sam and Spencer, you guys were able to give me the comfort I needed.
I am just so thankful for all the people in my life!

Most importantly, my Heavenly Father has been with me on the roller coaster ride today.
He knows what is coming after each turn.
He has let me know that if I just follow Him, I will be blessed.
And I know He is right.
Just putting my faith in Him, I've realized how He really does have a plan for me.

Its a good thin I love roller coaster rides.
Otherwise, I would not be enjoying my life!
So hop on.
Fasten your seat belts
AND ENJOY THE RIDE!!

1 comment:

  1. I want to be like Alexa when I grow up! Seriously, you are absolutely amazing :) Hang in there Frez. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete