Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools

Once a year, the day before my birthday, comes a very funny day.

April Fools Day.

We have all grown up knowing this is a day for the comedians.
Jokes and foolishness all around!
Some people try to be funny.
But fail.
Such as posting on Facebook that they're now "in a relationship"
To others, it comes naturally.
I was the victim of two of these natural jokesters.

Today I was in the library with Mitch, Carson, and Ricky.
I was helping Mitchell decide if he really wants to buy this gun or not.
Carson was watching billiard tricks.
And Ricky started playing some maze game.
I asked Ricky what he was playing
He told me it didn't matter because it was "TOO" hard for a girl.
I just ignored him.
A few minutes later, I noticed that Carson was playing the game.
He lost and was like
"Man that game is hard! You should try it Alexa!"
So I decided to try it.
And I was doing really well!
I had gotten to the last level and started to get nervous.
I was almost to the end...
YES! I made it!
I beat the game!!
Then...
A scary lady, who was screaming, popped up on the screen!
I screamed and jumped up from the computer!
I went back to my seat and put my head down.
I thought for sure I'd be kicked out.
Carson, Ricky and Mitch could not stop laughing.
I was so embarrassed.
I'm sure my face was bright red from the humiliation.
Ricky was then like "April Fools!"

I have to hand it to the two of them.
It was definitely the BEST April Fools joke ever pulled on me.
It has made for some good laughs
They are pro jokesters.

Happy April Fools Day you fools! :)

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHA!!! I HATE that maze thing. But props to them for pulling it on you in the library. OMG. classic for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right?! they definitely get props for pulling it off in the library... little buggers...

    ReplyDelete