Monday, April 4, 2011

Comfort Zone

Comfort zone: a behavioral state within which a person operates in an anxiety- neutral condition, using a limited set of behaviors to deliver a steady level of performance, usually without a sense of risk

We all have our comfort zones that we life in. We don't like to step outside of our comfort zone if we can help it. Some times we tip-toe around the edge, but never to the point of actually stepping outside of it.

Well today I didn't just step out of my comfort zone... I LEAPED out of it!

Yeah that's right. I took a big leap into the unknown. It was probably the scariest, most frightening thing I have ever done. But I won't lie... It was probably one of the most rewarding things I've ever done. I feel like now I can do anything! I feel so empowered because of that one leap of faith. I'm sorry I'm being vague and am not going into details of what this "leap" was. I just am not sure I want to go into full details of something that could potentially lead to drama. If ya know what I mean.

But I think you should all look for some way to step outside of your comfort zone! It will help you become more confident in yourselves!! Just try it!

1 comment:

  1. I hope this has something to do with what I'm thinking it might :) haha. But really, this is Fab advice!

    ReplyDelete